Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Sommelier for Crystal River Cruises 6*
- Provide a personal six star service to all guests at all times; and to deal with guest complaints and comments in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide guests with prompt, courteous and friendly service; and to promote wine sales in all food and beverage outlets.
- Prepare for wine tasting seminars.
- Ensure that wine stations are set up properly.
- Promote the Connoisseur’s Wine Program and to make wine suggestions according to the daily menu for lunch and dinner.
- Follow the proper cleaning and maintenance procedures of equipment in bars and pantries at all times.
- Additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, luggage handling, room service, stores loading etc. as necessary.
- Minimum age of 18
- Fluent in English
- College Degree/Diploma or Hotel School
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a luxury international hotel property as a Sommelier or two (2) years’ experience in the luxury cruise ship industry as a Waiter or Bar Waiter with Wine experience preferred
- Must be willing to undergo "Court of Master Sommeliers" courses
Start date for training will be in March.*
Applications from EU citizens or candidates holding a European work permit ONLY.
To submit an application please apply online at CrystalCruisesManning.no.
Please note that we can only consider complete applications (complete with detailed CV with photo, certificates, and references) that meet the minimum requirements above.
*Dates are subject to change.
|Dienstort:||, , Kreuzfahrt/Schiff (Google Maps)|
Beschreibung des Unternehmens
Crystal Cruises is the worlds most awarded luxury Cruise Line, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other Cruise Line, Hotel, or Resort in history. Crystal Mozart, our first river ship, launched July 2016 and she has already been named “Best New River Ship” by the editors of, both, the...> mehr
|Weitere Stellen dieses Betriebes (0) Weitere Stellenangebote für Ort (58)|