Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Sous Chef for Crystal River Cruises 6*
- To be responsible for the entire galley operation including food preparation throughout the ship.
- To take an active part in the actual food preparation.
- To ensure that products are consistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
- To manage the galley staff.
- To ensure that galley equipment is properly maintained.
- Additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, luggage handling, room service, stores loading etc. as necessary.
- Minimum age of 18
- Fluent in English
- Culinary Institute Diploma or Chef Certification or other relevant apprenticeship required
- Or must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in a Sous Chef position in the luxury cruise ship industry
- A sound knowledge of culinary arts and fine dining is essential
- Very strong, balanced background in International Cuisine and Cooking Techniques
- Highly motivated with a strong drive and high level of energy and flexibility
Start date for training will be in March.*
Applications from EU citizens or candidates holding a European work permit ONLY.
To submit an application please apply online at CrystalCruisesManning.no.
Please note that we can only consider complete applications (complete with detailed CV with photo, certificates, and references) that meet the minimum requirements above.
*Dates are subject to change.
|Dienstort:||Kreuzfahrt/Schiff (Google Maps)|
Beschreibung des Unternehmens
Crystal Cruises is the worlds most awarded luxury Cruise Line, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other Cruise Line, Hotel, or Resort in history. Crystal Mozart, our first river ship, launched July 2016 and she has already been named “Best New River Ship” by the editors of, both, the...> mehr
|Weitere Stellen dieses Betriebes (9) Weitere Stellenangebote für Ort (28)||JETZT BEWERBEN|