Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Assistant Manager/Stv. Abteilungsleiter bei The Brasserie - Cayman Islands
The Brasserie - Cayman Islands
KY1-1004 Grand Cayman Island, Kaimaninseln
Deine Aufgaben als Assistant Manager/Stv. Abteilungsleiter
The successful applicant will:
· Highly experienced Assistant Manager with an internationally recognized hospitality school diploma or degree in food service management or related field;
· - Minimum of 5 years’ previous work experience in similar environment;
· - Possess managerial, organizational skills and be self-motivated;
· - Solid wine knowledge of both new and old world wines, ideally backed with Sommelier certification;
· - Excellent food & beverage knowledge & sales skills;
· - Flawless written & verbal communication skills;
· - Polished & professional demeanor/presentation;
· - Uncompromising attention to details;
· - Ability to plan and present menu with a license for creativity whilst also incorporating seasonal changes within the menu;
· - Ability to maintain cleanly - immaculate facilities and personal presentation for self and instill the same for staff members;
· - Have working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS office, MICROS POS & Open table);
· - Great attitude with a "can do" approach to instructions and work;
· - Have previous international experience;
· - Be well organized and able to effectively manage their workspace;
· - Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks;
· - Demonstrated commitment to achieving goals & experienced motivating service team to achieve same;
· - Be energetic, enthusiastic and able to work under high pressure;
· - -Be able to work cohesively with multicultural co-workers;
· - Be able to adjust to new cultures and environments;
· - Be willing to double shifts, weekends and public holidays when required;
· - Enjoy tax-free salary.
Base salary to start US$2,760.00 – US$3,000.00 per month depending on experience plus gratuities. Benefits include medical, pension and vacation.
How to Apply:
Please send resume, 3 professional references and a brief covering letter addressing the above criteria in english to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit our website (www.brasseriecayman.com), Facebook page (facebook.com/brasseriecayman) or Instagram (@brazgcm) before submitting their application.
|Dienstort:||P.O.Box 10370 APO, KY1-1004 Grand Cayman Island, Kaimaninseln (Google Maps)|
Über The Brasserie - Cayman Islands
The Brasserie Restaurant, Market, and associated outlets, on Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands in the Caribbean, is currently accepting applications for the position of Lead Cook for our new privately owned cafeteria and in support of additional outlets as needed.
A minimum two-year commitment is...Mehr zu The Brasserie - Cayman Islands
|Weitere Stellen bei The Brasserie - Cayman Islands (1) Weitere Stellenangebote in Grand Cayman Island (1)|