Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Chef de Partie for Crystal River Cruises 6*
Chef de Partie
- To prepare all items required for the daily menus and special events as instructed.
- To ensure that products are consistently prepared according to the highest possible standards.
- To ensure that all galley equipment is properly maintained, that the highest standards of cleanliness are kept and that safe food handling is practiced at all times.
- To provide six star service at all times.
- Additional duties in other departments such as gangway duties, luggage handling, room service, stores loading etc. as necessary.
- Minimum age of 18
- Fluent in English
- College Degree required and/or Professional Chef Certification
- Minimum experience of one (1) year in a luxury international hotel property as a Cook or a minimum experience of two (2) years
Start date for training will be in March.*
Applications from EU citizens or candidates holding a European work permit ONLY.
To submit an application please apply online at CrystalCruisesManning.no.
Please note that we can only consider complete applications (complete with detailed CV with photo, certificates, and references) that meet the minimum requirements above.
*Dates are subject to change.
|Dienstort:||, , Kreuzfahrt/Schiff (Google Maps)|
Beschreibung des Unternehmens
Crystal Cruises is the worlds most awarded luxury Cruise Line, having earned more “World’s Best” awards than any other Cruise Line, Hotel, or Resort in history. Crystal Mozart, our first river ship, launched July 2016 and she has already been named “Best New River Ship” by the editors of, both, the...> mehr
|Weitere Stellen dieses Betriebes (8) Weitere Stellenangebote für Ort (42)|