Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Sommelier bei Sonnenalp Hotel
Herr Paul Alter
20 Vail Road
81657 Vai,, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
Deine Aufgaben als Sommelier
The Sonnenalp Hotel in the beautiful Vail Valley has an exciting opportunity available! We are looking for a Sommelier to join our hospitality family.
The job of the Sommelier is to manage the extensive wine program at the Sonnenalp Hotel for all food & beverage outlets. They will lead the wine education program and ensure the Sonnenalp's standards are met daily in regard to wine service. The Sommelier will conduct themselves and hold all other co-workers accountable to the highest service standards set by the Sonnenalp Hotel, Court of Master Sommeliers, and LHW. The Sommelier is to act as a leader, wine educator, and role model for staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicates on a daily basis with the Food & Beverage Director and Swiss Chalet Manager to review reservations taken and learn of any upcoming reservation regarding wine.
- Works the Swiss Chalet Restaurant floor, providing professional wine sales assistance, along with providing professional wine service. During idle times, will be required to assist the Swiss Chalet staff in one or all the following duties: back waiter, hosting, reservationist, bus, bar service, polishing etc.
- Designs and develops extensive wine program, keeping the Sonnenalp on top of the standards
- Attends and occasionally holds daily briefings with the Swiss Chalet FOH staff before start of operation.
- Prepares all wine Mise-En-Place on a daily basis before and after service: Wine storage, Cleans and Updates Wine List, Glassware, Serviettes, Decanters, Ice Buckets, Wine BTG, etc.
- Develops and teaches Sonnenalp Wine Academy for all Food & Beverage staff on a regular basis to ensure high quality service.
- Correctly fills all F&B department outlets' wine requisitions
- Maintains accurate inventory and ensures wine menus reflect current product
- Occasionally is responsible for putting away purchased wine deliveries
- Prints, writes and makes changes to all wine lists as needed
- Manages the monthly wine inventory process
- Supervises the Assistant Sommelier
- Reviews the financial performance of all restaurants regarding wine and makes strides to further improve the financial performance
- Expected to attend the following on a regular basis:
- Swiss Chalet Pre-shift
- On occasion other restaurant Pre-shift
- The ideal candidate for this position has a degree in restaurant/hotel management and/or has worked in a food and beverage position in an upscale Hotel/Restaurant for a minimum of 2 years.
- Minimum 2 years' experience selling fine wine.
- Experience as a server or bartender required.
- Adequate level of skill with use of common computer systems including all Office products
- Must be Level II certified Sommelier through The Court of Master Sommeliers.
|Dienstort:||20 Vail Road, 81657 Vai,, Colorado, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika (Google Maps)|
Über Sonnenalp Hotel
The Sonnenalp Hotel is one of the Leading Hotels of the World, recognized for service excellence, community contributions, Green leadership, and a diverse and welcoming staff. Our 4th generation family-owned Bavarian style hotel has been THE place to stay in Vail for the past 35 years. Join our...Mehr zu Sonnenalp Hotel
|Weitere Stellen bei Sonnenalp Hotel (1) Weitere Stellenangebote in Vai, (1)||JETZT BEWERBEN|