Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Executive Chef bei Paulaner Bräuhaus Singapore
Paulaner Bräuhaus Singapore
Paulaner Area Manager
Herr Daniel Lloyd
9 Raffles Boulevard | #01-01 Millenia Walk | Singapore
039596 Singapore, Singapur
Deine Aufgaben als Executive Chef
We are looking for a young and motivated Executive Chef with great team spirit to join our young and multicultural team at the Paulaner Bräuhaus in Singapore.
Sounds like you? Then E-mail your CV directly to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helps to direct, control and co-ordinate the activities of all chefs and kitchen attendants, engaged in preparing and cooking food, to ensure an efficient, profitable and smooth food service at all times.
- Develops attractive menus, creates standard recipe cards with pictorials according to the policy of Paulaner Bräuhaus Singapore and calculates food cost.
- Inspects storerooms, refrigerators and freezers daily to ensure no wastage.
- Controls costs by minimizing spoilage, utilizing food surpluses and portion controls.
- Is responsible for the quality and quantity of food received from the markets and stores.
- Is always looking for cost saving and environmental ideas.
- Operates all outlets at an acceptable food and staff cost.
- Maximizes employee productivity, in order to minimize payroll costs.
- Monitors all kitchen operating costs, take corrective action, to reduce expenses.
- Makes twice monthly visits to markets, for product and price research.
- Ensures that all food is prepared and served according to the standard set by Paulaner Bräuhaus Singapore.
- Produces and checks cooking and presentation of food.
- Makes sure standard Paulaner recipes are used, and food is presented according to pictorials.
- Makes sure that all machines, furniture (fridges, benches, etc.), equipment and utensils are clean and in working condition at all times. Checks all areas assigned to him in regards to sanitation and hygiene, to prevent contamination of any kind (HACCP).
- Ensures the kitchen complies with health and safety standards as to prevent accidents.
- Assists service staff in organizing and executing banquet functions and events.
- Organizes meetings and supports proper communication with all staff.
- Ensures lines of communication within the outlet kitchen are effective.
- Maintains interdepartmental communication to avoid frictions of any kind.
- Identifies market needs and trends.
- Monitors and analyses menus and products of competitive restaurants.
- Develops menu “specials” which meet the needs of target market and adhere to the operating concept of Paulaner.
- Assists the marketing department in the supply of food pictures for social media channels.
- Plans and implements effective sales plans and food promotions.
- Actively greets regular guests and VIPs and takes attention of their personal needs.
- Plans and implements effective skills and communication training programs in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Maximizes employee productivity and morale, whilst consistently maintaining discipline following Paulaner guidelines and local legislation.
- Motivates all staff to perform their duties by demonstrating professionalism, organizational skills and team spirit.
- Ensures all staff adhere to grooming and presentation standards.
- Conducts daily power briefings and trainings.
- Reports all accidents, health and safety hazards.
- Develops or updates the kitchen operation manual.
- Is in charge of food requisitions and orders.
- Instigates maintenance requests if necessary, and check on completion.
- Responsible for the Duty Roster, Staff Leave and Attendance Record.
|Dienstort:||9 Raffles Boulevard | #01-01 Millenia Walk | Singapore, 039596 Singapore, Singapur (Google Maps)|
Über Paulaner Bräuhaus Singapore
The Paulaner Bräuhaus, the first and only authentic German microbrewery and restaurant in Singapore, was established in 1996 and has re-opened in 2017 after an extensive renovation period with a complete overhaul. The menu consists of authentic Bavarian dishes and hand-crafted premium quality...Mehr zu Paulaner Bräuhaus Singapore