Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Executive Pastry Chef
Pâtissier/Bäcker/Konditor bei Fairmont Amman
Herr Andreas Mensch
6 Beirut Street - Fifth Circle, P.O. Box 831370
Deine Aufgaben als Pâtissier/Bäcker/Konditor
Our Austrian Executive Pastry Chef is looking forward to partner up with a well versed Executive Pastry Chef! Exceptional service and cuisine are hallmarks of the Fairmont Hotels & Resorts dining experience. As Executive Pastry Chef, the creativity and culinary skills you bring to the Pastry team will create spectacular desserts that bring a delectable end to every memorable meal.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Executive Pastry Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading and managing the quality and quantity of the Pastry Department
- Coordinating the production for banquet functions, weddings, events and restaurants
- Developing new desserts, pastries and bread products including recipes
- Controlling payroll costs and productivity within budget; includes efficient team scheduling
- Assisting with recruitment, training and development of all Pastry chefs including performance management
- Leading colleague meetings and effectively communicating relevant information
- Developing and maintaining an effective inventory process
- Preparing and presenting various reports and related documentation
- Participating in pre-conference meetings with clients and pertinent departments to confirm all relevant details are communicated
- Conducting and/or attending daily meeting to review event contracts and ensure effective communications are maintained with appropriate departments
- Balancing operational, administrative and colleague needs
- Following all policies, procedures and service standards as well as all health, safety and sanitation policies
- Other related duties as assigned by the Executive Chef.
- Diploma/Certification from an accredited culinary school required.
- 7 years' experience working in all areas of a large hotel kitchen, 5 years of which in a senior leadership role in a Pastry Department within a luxury hotel preferred
- European flair and background.
- Working knowledge of executing large banquets.
- Ability to work with multinational team.
- Working knowledge of sugar work/chocolate skills is an asset.
- Financial management skills with a proven record for efficiently managing resources
- Proven ability to recruit, lead, manage, train and develop a large diverse team
- Demonstrated record for creativity and quality
- Exceptional leadership, management and team building skills
- Essential skills include customer service, communication, organization, strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and problem-solving
- Must be accountable.
- Ability to consistently perform effectively and cohesively under pressure in a fast paced, multi-cultural environment as part of a team
- Ability to learn related computerized systems
- Proficient with MS Office applications required
- Very good level of English language (Spoken & Written)
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift.
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Jordon.
|Dienstort:||6 Beirut Street - Fifth Circle, P.O. Box 831370 , Amman, Jordanien (Google Maps)|
Über Fairmont Amman
The Fairmont Amman is featuring 317 luxurious guestrooms and suites including Fairmont Gold, the brand’s hotel within a hotel featuring amenities such as private reception and guest lounge. The hotel’s food and beverage offerings will provide unique concepts designed to add flair and sophistication...Mehr zu Fairmont Amman