Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Food & Beverage Server
Kellner/in bei The Brasserie - Cayman Islands
The Brasserie - Cayman Islands
KY1-1004 Grand Cayman Island, Kaimaninseln
Deine Aufgaben als Kellner/in
Seeks applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Food & Beverage Server
The Brasserie Restaurant on Grand Cayman Island in the Caribbean is currently accepting applications for the position of Food & Beverage Sever.
A one - year commitment is required with the option to renew.
The Brasserie is a privately owned 80 seat fine dining restaurant with busy adjoining Market (upscale Bistro style lunch space and coffee shop) and lively outdoor juice bar on Grand Cayman Island. It is a well-established restaurant with a very loyal and discerning clientele. The Brasserie enjoys a fantastic reputation on the island, voted best restaurant in The Cayman Islands, best place for lunch and best Farm to Table. It features a state-of-the-art exhibition kitchen and an adjacent organic garden. We have our own fishing boats, chicken coop, home to our laying hens, apiary and coconut plantation. We take local and sustainable very seriously and special attention will be given to applicants with experience that suggests the same.
Chef Dean James Max of DJM Restaurants guides the culinary concept for the Brasserie Restaurant, a James Beard recognized chef, who has been with The Brasserie for over 10 years.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a graduate of recognized hospitality school;
- Have a min. of 2 years’ work experience in similar environment (fine dining);
- Be comfortable in fast paced environment;
- Possess excellent food & beverage knowledge;
- Be comfortable managing a high volume of transactions;
- Provide excellent customer service and address the needs of customers in a timely and effective manner;
- Able to assess customers’ preferences and make recommendations;
- Have a great attitude with a “can do” approach to instructions and work;
- Strong command of the English language;
- Be an excellent communicator and able to work as part of a team;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and able to work under pressure;
- Have the ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner;
- Be able to follow instructions and procedures;
- Sell proactively;
- Possess a strong work ethic and integrity;
- Be physically capable to work standing up for extended periods;
- Be willing to work double shifts/ weekends when required;
- Be able to adjust to new cultures and environments;
- Work minimum of 45hrs per week;
- Enjoy weekends off;
- Enjoy a tax-free salary.
Salary/Benefits: CI$5-CI$7 per hour (dep. on experience) plus gratuities and side tips. Benefits include medical, pension and vacation.
How to Apply:
Please send resume, 3 professional references and a brief covering letter addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org in English only. Applicants are strongly encouraged to visit our website (www.brasseriecayman.com), Facebook page (facebook.com/brasseriecayman) or Instagram (@brazgcm) before submitting their application.
|Dienstort:||P.O.Box 10370 APO, KY1-1004 Grand Cayman Island, Kaimaninseln (Google Maps)|
Über The Brasserie - Cayman Islands
The Brasserie Restaurant, Market, and associated outlets, on Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands in the Caribbean, is currently accepting applications for the position of Lead Cook for our new privately owned cafeteria and in support of additional outlets as needed.
A minimum two-year commitment is...Mehr zu The Brasserie - Cayman Islands
|Weitere Stellen bei The Brasserie - Cayman Islands (1) Weitere Stellenangebote in Grand Cayman Island (1)|