Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Guest Relation Supervisor (m/f) – 5* American Cruise Li
Guest Relation/Int. Host bei Connect Worldwide Recruiting Agency
Connect Worldwide Recruiting Agency
Frau Daniela Fahr
27568 Bremerhaven, Kreuzfahrt/Schiff
+49 471 926 897 30
Deine Aufgaben als Guest Relation/Int. Host
We are now looking for a well-experienced and qualified Int. Guest Relation Supervisor (m/f) for a well-known 5***** American Cruise Line with International and European passengers and with great itineraries throughout the world. You should have several years of experience in a similar position, ideally combined with previous ship experience on a seagoing vessel – with a wide knowledge in customer care, guest relation and administration skills.
You are responsible for a smooth operation of the assigned Department and the appointed areas. Your duties will involve, f.e. daily customer care and contact, general guest relation and care, customer complaints, socializing during special events & evening set ups like the Gala Dinner, public announcements and stage appearances with public speaking and microphone use – if needed. You are responsible for all questions concerning the satisfaction of your guests and make sure, that any kind of action that might be needed, is taken in a professional and timely manner.
You should have a friendly approach, a well-groomed appearance and also should have a “hands on” mentality, and be a positive, open minded person. Dealing with high-profile passengers on a daily basis, while keeping the company standard as well as the budget in mind, comes easy to you and you also need to have very strong administration knowledge. You need to be stress-resistant, flexible and keep a calm mind, even in the most busily times on board.
Key responsibilities - but not limited to:
- Supervising the Guest Relations staff and ensuring Guest requests are efficiently handled and attended to in a courteous manner and, when situations arise, Guests are promptly provided with answers, alternatives and solutions to issues presented.
- Setting the tone and driving a culture of hospitality, respect, courtesy and total service mindedness in all Guest encounters.
- Acting as a liaison between subordinate staff, Asst. GRM, GRM and the onboard dep.
- Supervising, under the direction of the GRM, the Guest Relations Staff by monitoring and ensuring completion of their daily duties in accordance with Company standards.
- Maintaining a work environment that fosters the coaching, mentoring and development of subordinate staff in consensus with the GRM.
- Reporting to and supporting the GRM on issues that may affect staff retention and acting swiftly in concert to avoid preventable turnover.
- Acting in compliance with all Standards, Operational Procedures, Marine Hotel Regulations and Directives as they apply to the department.
- Complying with safety and environmental regulations as they apply to the position.
We are looking forward to receive your application with an updated & completed CV, a recent picture, a cover letter and a couple of your last working certificates, recommendations, appraisals and evaluations - if available you can also already forward us a colored copy of your passport, C1D Visa, STCW, Seamen book and Yellow Fever Vaccination too, but this is not mendatory - by e-mail at: email@example.com or through our online form at this web side.
Although we do accept applications by regular postal service, we regret to inform you, that we are unable to return your documents.
Our services completely free charge for you as an applicant - so there will be no fee at all, if a cruise company or hotel is hiring you, through us as your agency.
good conditions - paid in US Dollar
* Passport, C1D Visa for the US and Medical is required
as soon as possible
|Dienstort:||Barkhausenstr. 4, 27568 Bremerhaven, Kreuzfahrt/Schiff (Google Maps)|
Über Connect Worldwide Recruiting Agency
Die besten Cruise Lines weltweit verlassen sich bei der Auswahl ihrer Teams auf die Connect Worldwide Recruiting Agency in Bremerhaven. Deshalb suchen wir stets Mitarbeiter/innen mit hotelspezifischem Know-how, abgeschlossener Berufsausbildung und/oder entsprechender Berufserfahrung. Gute...Mehr zu Connect Worldwide Recruiting Agency