Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
International Guest Services
Gastgeberin/Guest Relation Manager bei Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
Herr Mina Yi
7665 Corporate Center Drive
33126 Miami FL , Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika
Deine Aufgaben als Gastgeberin/Guest Relation Manager
International Guest Services Representatives assist our guests at the Guest Services Desk, concentrating specifically on non-English-speaking guests or groups with special needs and translations in to their native languages. Fluency in the German language and ability to perform translations between English and German is required. IGS Representatives are expected to deliver group presentations and translate documents as part of their standard job responsibilities.
- Receives and handles special requests from non-English-speaking groups and individual guests.
- Works in conjunction with, and assists, the Group Services Coordinator and Guest Service Manager with handling special requests such as Honeymoon set-ups, Anniversary Packages, Birthday Packages, special dietary needs, medical needs, etc. for non-English-speaking guests. Follows up to ensure departments responsible have completed the requirements.
- Contacts Group Leaders of non-English-speaking guests to assist the Group Services Coordinator in organizing group events.
- Contacts non-English-speaking guests when necessary to offer assistance in making restaurant bookings, ordering special local/dietary food, arranging special tours on board and with shore excursions.
- Available for daily, advertised desk hours at the Guest Services Desk to answer questions and provide assistance to non-English-speaking guests.
- Assists at embarkation, disembarkation and port talks, as well as being present during these times to assist non-English-speaking guests where necessary. Available at Immigration and Customs inspections, etc.
- Available to act as translator for non-English speaking guests needing to communicate with shipboard departments including, but not limited to, Medical, Security, Revenue outlets, Restaurant, Senior management.
- Coordinates announcements and the translation/printing of the Freestyle Daily, into the required languages relative to the non-English-speaking guest ratio on board each cruise.
- Meets and greets non-English-speaking VIP guests staying in suites as necessary and whenever possible.
- Handles guest requests in an effective way by taking ownership of the request then following-up until the matter is finalized to the guests’ satisfaction.
- Maintains a cash float for giving change and cashing traveler checks for guests.
- Available to assist Cruise Programs department in leading specific activities for non-English-speaking guests.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level of English is required.
- Advanced to native verbal and written fluency in German is required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Micros and Fidelio Cruise is required.
- Must have at least one year management experience in Hotel and/or hospitality establishments; or in Guest Service related positions on board ships.
- Two-year Associates degree or equivalent in Public Relations and/or Hotel management from a recognized hotel institution.
- Able to work independently
- Must be a quick and critical thinker, and a patient listener
- Able to speak publicly to large groups if necessary
- Customer Service/Guest Relations Oriented, Leadership Skills and Well Organized
- Proactive, Team Player, Problem Solver
- Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven
|Dienstort:||7665 Corporate Center Drive , 33126 Miami FL , Florida, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika (Google Maps)|
Über Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.
Norwegian celebrates a corporate history of industry firsts, including being the first cruise line to offer weekly departures to the Caribbean from Miami and the first to offer youth-specific onboard programs and also onboard WiFi. In an ever-changing world, Norwegian remains a leader in the...Mehr zu Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd.