Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Heritage Management Limited
Frau Christine Hall
7360 Hanmer Springs, Neuseeland
+64 3 315 0060
Beschreibung des Unternehmens
Beschreibung von Heritage Management Limited in Hanmer Springs
Hanmer Spring, North Canterbury, Neuseeland – Sous Chef
Come and live and work in this beautiful part of New Zealand
Situated in the glorious alpine spa village of Hanmer Springs and just 90 minutes drive north of Christchurch , this unique tourist resort is the perfect place to further your career in the hotel industry with a well respected and progressive national hotel chain.
The Heritage Hanmer Springs is a beautiful, historic and iconic 4 ½ star hotel right in the centre of Hanmer Springs and set in 9 acres of lovely gardens. It has 64 rooms and Isobel’s is our highly regarded fine food Restaurant. The hotel also has a strong wedding and conferencing component.
Is food your passion ? Are you ready to take the next step in your career ?
.... this may be the position for you !
We are looking for a creative chef to join our small team in our busy kitchen. We are seeking a professional, with strong culinary skills and high food standards for this hands-on role. To be successful you will have the following attributes:
- Experience at a Chef de partie level or similar and ready and able to take a step up
- Able to manage the kitchen team in conjunction with the Executive Chef
- Able to control kitchen operations in the absence of the Executive Chef
- Able to oversee food preparation and assist with development of menus
- Competency in ordering food stocks within budgeted guidelines
- Experience in high end dining, a la carte, buffet and conference cuisine
- Proven organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Able to multi-task and to remain calm under pressure
- Willing to take responsibility
- Able to work rostered/flexible hours
- A good team player
- Good English language skills
Above all, you must be motivated, have a positive attitude and have a passion for food. This is a full time permanent position.
If this sounds like you and you want to progress you career, while ensuring that standards, preparation and presentation of food exceed the expectations of our guests, we would like to hear from you.
The hotel is happy to assist with immigration formalities if required.