Policy for European Bartender Cup 2022
- Entries must be submitted via our online form only by May 8, 2022 the latest. The form is accessible via the following link: https://www.rollingpin.at/european-bartender/cup-en/application
- Following information shall be provided:
- Personal data: first name, last name, home address, email address, and telephone number.
- Name, ingredients & preparation of your drink
- Photo upload: Photo of the drink & portrait of the applicant.
- Information about the place of work: Name of the bar & address
- Owners of the companies as well as their employees from our partners are excluded from participating in the competition.
- The use of spirits which are not offered by our partners cannot be used.
- Products (except spirits) that are not sponsors of the competition may also be used. However, these may not be the main component of the cocktails.
- In the finals, each participant uses his/her bar tools & glasses to prepare the drinks.
- At the final, each participant will prepare 7 portions of the drink. One drink for each member of the jury and additionally one drink for the photographic documentation of the competition.
- Each drink with a partner product as one of the main components automatically participates in the respective special category.
- With the submission of cocktail recipes the participant grants ROLLING PIN and the participating sponsors the unrestricted rights of use to his/her recipes and the respective cocktails. (Background of this legal notice is the presentation and promotion of winners and winning cocktails in the ROLLING PIN Magazine).