Sie sind als Unternehmen angemeldet.
Senior Client Executive Hotels & Tourism
Sales Manager/Repräsentant bei Erste Group Bank AG
Deine Aufgaben als Sales Manager/Repräsentant
The sales unit "Hotels and Tourism" is focusing on the financing fo internationally branded hotels in our core markets. Moreover, this unit is responsible for the existing hotel financing portfolio in Erste Group Bank AG and supports, coordinates and drives all activities with this regard within the Erste Group. This means, in addition to its own financing transactions, this unit also supports with know-how and acts as advisor for our client executives in the different countries.
* hold a Master/ Bachelor degree in economics or in a quantitative field as finance or equivalent education
* have several years prior experience in the real estate and finance sector
*have several years prior experience in hotel project development and hotel feasibility studies
* have in-depth knowledge in the field of commercial real estate financing
* have verifiable hotel and tourism industry know-how
* know how to deal with our clients (like developer, real-estate funds and investors of all kinds) and are able to establish a long lasting successful relationship with them
* are able to identify business-opportunities on the market and are willing to campaign for it in order to get the deal done
* can lead the acquisition and pitching process with contribution of sector knowhow
* have an open, clear, valued and professional style of communication with clients, colleagues and market participants
* are able to integrate into an existing team where supporting each other must not be a hollow expression
* are fluent in English and German
* show stress resistance
* are able to work across diverse cultural Background and with different entities across the CEE Region
*provide the possibility to work in a small team where each business-case is unique
* give you the possibility to further develop your experience in this special niche of commercial real estate financing
* guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 35.920,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
|Dienstort:||Am Belvedere 1, 1100 Wien, Wien, Österreich (Google Maps)|
Über Erste Group Bank AG
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
|Weitere Stellenangebote in Wien (57)||JETZT BEWERBEN|